- FEMA layers – Open Red Cross shelter locations and populations (LIVE), damage asessments
- Weather – this includes live river gauge data, radar, storm path, watches and warnings as well a flood extent data
- Infrastructure – Hospitals, childcare centers, schools, power plants, etc
- Demographics – Number of households with children, uninsured rates, poverty, social vulnerability, and income inequality
- Health – Prevalence of chronic disease
- Hazards – Superfund site locations
The ‘Select’ tool can be used to count the number of assets in any geometry. For example, you could identify then number of child care centers in the 5-day uncertainty area weather forecast.
*NOTE: Some maps may take longer to load than others. Additionally, live data feeds are currently under stress and some map services may change without warning.