Materials from select NCDP-hosted or NCDP co-hosted conferences and events are available below. Follow each page for access to media and supporting information. To learn more about the NCDP conference models and formats please visit the Conferences main page.
- The Ebola Crisis: What it Means for West Africa and the World | 2014
- After Superstorm Sandy: Lessons Learned for Bolstering the Resilience of Health Systems and Service | 2013
- Day Three: 72 Hours Post Landfall of a Category 3 Hurricane: A Workshop to Strengthen Regional and Local Hurricane Readiness | 2012
- Day Three: Regional Resiliency and Health Challenges in the Aftermath of Nuclear Terrorism | 2010
Children and Disasters
- Resilient Children/Resilient Communities Initiative: National Opinion Survey Data Release | 2016
- Children as Potential Targets of Terrorism | 2005